Read about the 21 curious facts that we have collected and you will see why.
2. Just one single hair is strong enough to hold a hanging apple.
3. The number of bacteria that lives in the mouth of just one person is equal to the number of all people that are living on Earth, and even more.
4. If your nails have no moon, and besides are soft and brittle, this can indicate an overactive thyroid.
7. In a period of just one day, the blood travels the distance of 19,312 kilometers.
10. People have special mites that live on their eyelashes and they are called demodex.
13. The human heart beats as many as 35 million times a year.
16. The girst have more taste buds on the surface of their tongues than boys do.
17. On the average, a person consumes approximately 35 tons of food during his or her life.
20. The speed of the human sneeze is around 160 km/h.