65-Year-Old Man Bitten By Snake After Sitting Down On The Loo At His Home

Imagine something biting you from the underneath after you sit down to mind your own business, scary, right?

Well, a man from Austria went through that.

A 65-year-old man said he felt pain, which made him bolt up onto his feet after he sat down on the loo inside his house.

Upon checking out, he found that it was a 5ft albino python in his toilet bowl.

While python bites are not venomous, they can still inflict some injuries and they are pretty scary, considering they are a snake. 

The man was brought to a hospital for minor injuries and medics had to check if it’s infected or not.

The man, who was not named, was in a lot of pain when they were brought in the hospital. 

After calling the emergency services, a local reptile expert arrived at the apartment to remove the snake.

Investigations revealed that the reptile escaped the house of the neighbour and hid in the house of the old man.

Werner Stangl, an expert, said he cleaned the unharmed python and returned it to the owner, a 24-year-old reptile fanatic.

The police said that the snake is one of the 11 non-venomous snakes that belong to the neighbour, who has specially designed cages and drawers for them.

The man said that he had no idea the python was missing until it was brought back to him.

It is still a mystery on how the snake managed to get inside the loo of the neighbour and how it bit his genitals.

Stangl said that this was the first time in his 40 years in working with reptiles that he was called for such instance.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the elderly man, may his soul rest in peace. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

six − five =