17-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Telling Friends She Was Raped At A House Party

A 17-year-old teenager student committed suicide after she told her friends that she was raped at a house party.

The teen was found hanging inside her room a day after she told her friends about the incident at a house party.

Megan Younger-Watson, the student, told friends that she was distraught after being sexually assaulted at the party.

On February 15, 2019, the woman was assaulted at the party after a night of drinking session.

Hours after the party, she was found dead inside her hostel.

The death of the teen is subject of an inquest at the Suffolk County Coroner’s Court on Tuesday.

The teen had cocaine, extasy, and Xanax in her body when she passed away.

There were relatively low levels of alcohol.

The police identified the attacker of the woman, but declined to press charges.

Suffolk Police Detective Inspector Daniel Connick acknowledge that the 17-year-old British student was too intoxicated to consent to sex.

Natashia Younger-Watson, the mother of the victim, said:

Megan was one of the most wonderful, bubbliest, happiest people you’d ever meet. She put everyone before herself. That’s why there’s been such a big tribute to her. She was absolutely amazing.

 Megan was a drama student at the Suffolk New College in Ipswich.

She had a history of anxiety and depression.

She was also facing eviction from the Christchurch House Hostel, said a report by NYPost.

One night before her death, the teen was out with her friends for a party at the Grinning Rat Pub and joined a group party at a local apartment when the bar closed.

The teenager was known to stay inside most of the time and rarely went out.

She told her friend that she did not know what she was doing.

After telling her friends about the assault, the woman was carried upstairs by the night manager but was left alone.

At around 10 am the next day, her friends called the police because she was not answering her door.

When the police broke the door, she was found hanging.

She was unresponsive at the time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

11 + fourteen =