Deer Crushed Entire Body Of Driver After Leaping On His Open-Top Sports Car Leaving Him Unconscious For 65 Days

A 63-year-old man spent 65 days unconscious after he was crushed by a deer, which leapt on his open-top sports car.

The deer reportedly crushed every single part of the driver’s body.

Willie Dowie spent around 65 days unconscious after the animal leapt on to his chest and sent his car crashing.

The man was driving his Westfield 7 motor when the incident happened.

A report by DailyStar said he crushed into a tree when the deer landed on him.

The family of the man was told that he only had a 5 percent chance of living after the accident happened.

Dowie was driving in Perthshire, Scotland, said his family.

The man had to be airlifted to the hospital and his family feared that he might not pull through.

Talking about the incident, Dowie said:

Every part of me was crushed, broken or damaged – from my collar bone to my ankles. The deer came out of nowhere. There was nothing I could do. I remember the crushing pain as the animal landed on me and remember hitting the banking and flying towards the tree. Then I just drifted in and out of consciousness in a world of pain – pain like I’ve never experienced before. I remember hearing sirens, soft voices and questions I couldn’t respond to. Then it all went black.

The crash happened between Kinkell Bridge at Crieff and the A9 with Willie brought to a hospital in Dundee.

Christine, his wife, and his 2 daughters, Nicola and Leigh, had to wait for 9 weeks to meet the man because he was unconscious all the time.

The entire family was told that he had only 5 percent to survive and if he did, he might lose both of his legs.

Adding about the incident, he said:

My family had it worse than me. I didn’t know if I was alive or dead. I didn’t know what had happened to me. I was in a big collar because I had broken my neck. The enthusiasm and thought of those who were helping and had helped me really kickstarted me from there.

Luckily, he survived and is now okay.

He was eventually able to go home and got his old back.

The man still walks with a limp and is currently waiting to get a knee procedure so he could walk properly.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 − six =